Sales Representative - Wastewater Treatment
Sales Representative – Wastewater Treatment
Job Location: Madison, WI
Employment Term: Regular
Full-Time, Exempt: 40-45 hours per week
Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm Central Time
Salary: $37,000 base salary per year plus expected first year commissions of $10,000-$18,000, and comprehensive benefits package
If you’re looking for a fortune 500 company, we’re not it. But if you’d like to work for a growing science-based company, where your talents can be put to use and where your accomplishments are recognized, you will love this opportunity! Aquafix, Inc. is a biological sciences company based in Madison, Wisconsin providing products to help wastewater treatment plant operators succeed at their job.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will use primarily phone and email to grow revenue with existing customers while also finding new sales opportunities. Our training process will teach everything you need to know about wastewater treatment, how our products work, and the proven processes to sell successfully in this role.
• The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years sales experience. Individuals with some business-to-business sales experience are preferred.
• A degree or high comfort level in science related fields is a plus.
• Enjoys selling to and servicing customer accounts.
• Proven track record of growing accounts and developing new business.
• Likes solving customer problems at a profit.
• A strong desire to succeed.
• Utilize phone and email communication with existing customers to improve revenue growth, and help solve challenges.
• Develop prospects into active Aquafix customers.
• Utilize Aquafix resources to create proposals that address customer needs and goals.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals within assigned territory.
• Meet 80% annual customer retention.
• Utilize CRM software to log activity and opportunity sales stages.
• After training period is complete the Ideal Candidate will transition to 1 sales trip per month, visiting customers and prospecting. Expect to be overnight 2-4 nights per month.
• Comprehensive Health & Dental insurance
• Paid vacation and discretionary days
• Healthcare reimbursement
• Health club membership and wellness class reimbursement
• Profit Sharing and Retirement Program
• Ongoing Training At UW Executive Leadership Program