Anaerobic Soluble Micronutrient- Test Kit
Understanding your digester’s micronutrient content is the key to having effective anaerobic digestion. Anaerobic micronutrient deficiencies can lead to poor methane production, as well as poor volatile solids destruction. Our soluble and insoluble metals testing, tests for 14 micronutrients and compares soluble and insoluble fractions of metals for a more accurate picture of metal bioavailability. This allows for precise adjustment of micronutrient concentrations to maximize anaerobic efficiency.
Aquafix laboratories partners with those who run or operate anaerobic digesters of any kind through technical consulting and biological methane potential testing. Feel free to reach out to us for technical assistance any time.
Anaerobic Digester Upset & Troubleshooting:
Get answers and solution recommendations in 2 days when you complete this form.
To discuss test levels and determine what you need, call 888.757.9577.
Benefits of Anaerobic Metals Testing
- This testing will look at all metals significant to efficient anaerobic digestion.
- Testing will be run on both soluble and insoluble metal fractions
- Results will include a report on levels of metals present to help you better understand the results of this analysis.
- Treatment recommendations
- Improve methane production
|Sample analyzed for 14 micronutrients|
|One cooler (per test)|
|4 sample bottles (per test)|
|2-3 week turn around|
|Use at your own pace|
|Clearer picture of your plant over time|
|30% cost savings|