Premier Duckweed and Filamentous Algae Control
- Flumigard quickly kills duckweed on contact
- PondZilla Pro degrades dead duckweed cells to prevent spikes in TSS and BOD
- Also works well for filamentous algae and more
- Dose rate & product info
*This product is not for use in AZ, MD, NJ, OR, or Canada. It is for limited use in ME and NY. Rules for application must be followed in each state. Some states will not allow the use of this product and others have special permits. Call us, 888.757.9577, for more information.
Flumigard® is by far the most effective treatment for duckweed. Duckweed is very resistant to other herbicides but the USEPA registered Flumigard® chemistry represents a major breakthrough in treatment. Do not rely on standard herbicides to control duckweed.
Paired with Pondzilla Pro, this is the most effective treatment on the market. The combination also works well on filamentous algae, watermeal, and aquatic weeds.
PondZilla Pro is a biocatalyst which aids in penetration of duckweed’s waxy cuticle and speeds degradation of dead plant material, so it does not contribute to excess sludge on the bottom.
Applications and Benefits
- Filamentous algae
- Aquatic weeds
- Kills and degrades dead plant material
Important Notes when using FLUMIGARD®:
- FLUMIGARD® is a contact herbicide. It must be applied to vegetation immediately after mixing. Treating early in the morning will provide better results.
- For floating weeds treatment can take 1-3 applications depending on the coverage of your spray during applications.
- Apply according to the label instructions, wear proper PPE.