Anaerobic Chemistry Screening
Soluble Micronutrients Analysis for Anaerobic Processes
- Looks at all metals significant to efficient anaerobic digestion
- Sample analyzed for 14 micronutrients
- Compares soluble and insoluble fractions of metals
- Product info
Anaerobic digester upset & troubleshooting:
Get answers and solution recommendations in 2 days when you complete this form.
Understanding your digester’s micronutrient content is the key to having effective anaerobic digestion. Anaerobic micronutrient deficiencies can lead to poor methane production, as well as poor volatile solids destruction. Our soluble and insoluble metals testing tests for 14 micronutrients and compares soluble and insoluble fractions of metals for a more accurate picture of metal bioavailability. This allows for precise adjustments of micronutrient concentrations to maximize anaerobic efficiency.
Aquafix laboratories partners with those who run or operate anaerobic digesters of any kind through technical consulting and biological methane potential testing. Feel free to reach out to us for technical assistance any time.
|Soluble Nutrient Analysis|
|Sludge Composition Analysis|
|Volaitile Solids %||COD (mg/L)||Alkalinity (mg/L)|
Testing Option Comparison
Applications and Benefits
- This testing will look at all metals significant to efficient anaerobic digestion
- Testing will be run on both soluble and insoluble metal fractions
- Results will include a report on levels of metals present to help you better understand the results of this analysis.
- Treatment recommendations
- Improve methane production
PDF Downloads: Product info, SDS, and white papers