Problems such as low food conditions can cause filamentous bulking and a cloudy effluent and operators struggle to keep their bugs alive.
To help plants that have low incoming food we have developed VitaStim Low F:M a bioaugmentation product this uses bacteria that culture and floc well in low food conditions.
In addition, it contains micronutrients that are steroids for the existing bacterial cultures. VitaStim Low F:M stimulates the development of a robust biomass of floc forming bacteria that provide excellent nutrient uptake, better settling, less filamentous and a clean effluent
VitaStim Low F:M – Appplications
- Wastewater Plants
- Industrial Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Creates a healthier biomass
- Prevents filaments
- Improves settling
- Improves nutrient removal
Low F:M Ratio
- 2 lbs per 500,000 gallon flow rate per day
- 2 lbs per 500,000 gallon flow rate per day (As complement to BugJuice)
- When used with AQUABACxt to rebuild ML 2 lbs per 500,000 gallon flow rate per day