Most grease removal products are citric-based oil-separators that just push along the grease or don’t work at all. If pushed, the harmful materials go right to the wastewater treatment plant, which can cause major upset and foaming. GreaseZilla will degrade and digest heavy buildup of fats, oils and grease stuck on the the walls of lift stations and pipe lines, leaving the wastewater free of incoming grease.
Also great for those winter holiday overloads, like Thanksgiving.
*For maximum grease removing results use with Bug On A Rope.
- Lift Stations
- Wet Wells
- Drain Lines
- Sewer Lines
- Grease Traps
- Degrades and breaks down grease
- Safe and easy to apply
- Fast-acting formula
- Contains no petroleum solvents
- Great Results
- Gentle on cords and floats
- Works well for winter holiday overloads
Lift Station or Wet Well Grease:
- Initial: 1/2 gallon per 100,000 gallons per day until clean
- Maintenance: 1/2 gallon per 100,000 gallon twice a week
8 oz weekly per 1,000 gallons.
Safety Data Sheet
Certificates Of Analysis available upon request.